Government job! This word is a significant part of many people’s lives today. Everyone has some time or the other thought of doing a government job, which is the only reason why there is tremendous competition in this field. Aspirants want to join government jobs for all the obvious reasons we are well aware of today. Though thousands of students are preparing for some of the other government jobs today, not everyone gets it.
The most beautiful thing about preparing for a government job is, you do not make for a single exam here. Even if you keep your attention on a particular exam and prepare for it, you get qualified to sit for other exams. Most of the time, an aspirant who was preparing for some other exam gets good Sarkari Results in a completely different exam, which is good.
This is one of the perks in preparing for a government job exam that it has an ocean of jobs. You can choose numerous for yourself. All you have to do is prepare, read, and make yourself qualified to clear any exam that comes into the spectra of the subjects you are reading.
Many job posts have been declared lately. We are going to discuss one of them in this article.
Name of the Post:
Bihar BPSC Associate Professor
The Post was made public on 24 August 2020 at 05:45 PM by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Brief About the Job Post:
The Online Application form for the Post of Associate Professor in Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Engineering has been recently invited by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Aspirants interested in the Post can read the eligibility, go through the notification thoroughly and if you feel you could be a perfect candidate for the job, then apply for the Post.
Ph.D. degree in related field with first class marks
At least six research publications in the SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals.
Minimum 8 years of teaching/industry/research experience. Out of which two years should be post research experience.
The age limit of the candidates is seen on 01/08/2020. The minimum age of the candidate should be 30 years. There is no maximum age limit.
Important Dates Related to Exam
- Online applications will start on 25 August 2020
- Last Date of Registration is 11 September 2020
- The last date of fee payment is 16 September 2020
- The last date to complete the form is 23 September 2020
- Dates for admit card release and when the exam will be conducted will be notified soon.
Vary according to the different castes
- Application fee for General, BC, EWS, EBC is Rs.100/-
- The application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs. 25/-
- The application fee for PH Candidates is Rs. 25/-
The application fee for the exam can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and E Challan.
Paying the application fee through internet banking is safe and secure. Using net banking, you can pay the costs for your form while sitting in your home, which is the only right thing to do in the pandemic.
Total Vacancy for the Post is 137. The number of vacancies differs for different castes in a different department.
The total number of posts for Associate Professor (Electrical) is 17.
- General – 7
- BC – 2
- EBC – 3
- EWS – 2
- BC Female – 0
- SC – 3
- ST – 0
The total number of posts for Associate Professor (Civil) is 120.
- General – 46
- BC – 12
- EBC – 22
- EWS – 12
- BC Female – 4
- SC – 20
- ST – 2
How to Apply
- For the Post of Bihar BPSC Recruitment of Associate Professor in Electrical, Civil, and Electronics, all the interested candidates can apply online from 25/08/2020 to 11/09/2020.
- Kindly fill the correct details, and don’t forget to upload your ID Proof, Photo, Sign, and other documents.
- Make sure you review your form before submitting it because you might not be able to make changes later.
- Pay the asked fee amount else; your application will not be registered.
- Take out the print out of your form for future purposes.
We hope the details related to the exam given above result helpful to you for updates of the latest government jobs and linked updated visit Sarkari results website and get all the required information there.