If you are a user who wants to fix the 0x800c0133 error in outlook express? Or looking for the solution of how to fix error 0x800c0133 in outlook express? Then stay tuned. Here, you will find the appropriate methods using which you can easily fix Outlook express error 0x800c0133. As we know, Outlook Express is one of the top-rated email clients used to manage the email services as it is also known as Microsoft Internet Mail and News. It is a type of discounted email and news client that is compatible with different internet explorer versions.
Outlook Express uses the DBX file format for storing the mailbox, But in case if there is any sort of issue present in the DBX file, then the user usually encounters many errors. One such error is the 0x800c0133 error in outlook express. It is a common type of error faced by almost every Outlook Express user when they try to send and receive emails between them.
To bring the Outlook express at its normal working and to fix Outlook express sending and receiving email issues. It is compulsory to fix the 0x800c0133 error in outlook express, So it is important to know the root cause behind this error 0x800c0133 Outlook express Microsoft. Thus in this article, you will find both the reasons and complete solutions to fix the 0x800c0133 error.
When you get the 0x800c0133 error in Outlook express, you face the error message on the screen below mentioned:
Why Outlook Express error 0x800c0133 Encountered?
There are several reasons behind the Outlook Express users not sending or receiving emails between them. And because of this, there is an occurrence of error 0x800c0133 in Outlook Express:
- Corruption that occurs in the Window registry can cause this error.
- Users face this error due to corruption or damage in a DBX file.
- One has not installed the Outlook express in their local system perfectly.
- Size of the DBX file is greater than the default size limitation of the .dbx file.
- Chances of corruption in Windows system files.
- Outlook Express inbox has become corrupted or damaged.
Solutions to Fix 0x800c0133 Error in Outlook Express
Here, you will check out the different solutions to fix the error 0x800c0133 in outlook express. All of these options are easy and cost-effective to follow.
Solution 1: Fix inbox.dbx file
- Firstly, Launch Outlook Express in your local system and Sign-In into the software with the required credentials.
- Then you have to move the local folders and select the New Folder option.
- After that, create a new folder in the Outlook express and name the folder as Temp.
- Now, you have to transfer all the emails present in the inbox to the newly created Temp folder.
- After the migration is completed, press the browse button to select the destination location for an Inbox.dbx file.
- Here, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps to solve the 0x800c0133 error in outlook express:
- Now, open the Outlook express again, then you have to tap on the Tools menu and select the options.
- After that, opt with the Maintenance tab directly to solve/fix sending the issue of Outlook Express.
- Then click on the Store folder to open the store location dialog box.
- After that, you have to exit the Outlook Express application.
- Now, for the confirmation of the folder backup, move to the destination path and check the folder is present or not.
- Then select the inbox.dbx file and delete it.
- After that, restart the Outlook Express again in the system.
- Now, you have to recreate the Inbox folder in the Outlook Express email client.
- After that, open the Temp file and select>>copy the inbox items from them.
- At last, paste the messages in the newly created Inbox folder.
Solution 2: Repair Corrupt/Damaged Windows Registry
- First of all, enter the run in the search box present on the system and click Enter button to open the Run window.
- After that, the registry editor will displayed on the screen.
- Then you have to open each folder using the given below commands:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_Software >> Software >> Microsoft >> Windows >> Current version >> run
- Here, you need to select the files in which the Outlook Express error 0x800c0133 present.
- After that, remove the error file from Outlook Express and restart the computer.
By following the above steps, you can easily fix the 0x800c0133 error in outlook express.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Users need too much technical knowledge to perform the working procedure.
- Sometimes, chances of data loss while repairing the corrupted dbx files.
- The corruption or damage issue of DBX files using the above method.
- Issue not fully fixed using these solutions, and you will constantly get the 0x800c0133 error in Outlook Express.
These are different limitations that you can face while using the manual method. Furthermore, because of this, your error 0x800c0133 of Outlook Express is also not resolved, or DBX file corruption also not fix. So to overcome these limitations, I recommend you an expert solution, Outlook Express 0x800c0133 error repair tool.
Alternate Solution to fix DBX file corruption and resolve the Outlook Express Error
0x800c0133 You can Opt with DBX Recovery Tool by SysInfoTools. This Tool is exclusively designed to recover corrupt, impaired, and inaccessible Outlook Express DBX files without any data loss. It allows users to restore corrupt DBX files into different file formats like EML, PST, MSG, and RTF format. Moreover, it can recover data when the dbx file suffered from a 2GB size limitation and compatible with different Window versions such as 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
In this article, we learn about Outlook Express and look at the different reasons behind geeting:0x800c0133 error in Outlook Express. Then understand the manual solution by which one can resolve the error code 0x800c0133 from Outlook Express. Moreover, check out the limitation of the manual method and know about the alternate way to solve the corruption of DBX files.