A perfect cheesecake is quite challenging to find. Not every bakery offers cheesecakes the way we want. The smooth texture of cheesecake is something that notches up the celebration. Well, it has been some time that I have tried the no-bake cheesecake, and I must say that its smooth and creamy texture makes all the difference. Also, the no-bake cheesecake concept that not everyone has adapted but do you know – it is such an accessible recipe that you would love to try at home. We often look for bakeries that can serve us because we think this recipe might take longer, we aren’t a better chef to bake that cake. We seek FlowerAura online cake delivery in Kota but the same cakes can be baked in different styles at home. So, this time, let’s look at this refreshing creamy cheesecake recipe that would leave everyone awestruck and you will enjoy serving and devouring it.
Well, this is seriously the easiest and creamy cheesecake recipe that you can try at home. This refrigerated cake with heavy cream will take your baking skills to a different level. A baker should know both baked cakes and non-baked cakes, and after preparing this, you might excel in no-bake cheesecake. Follow the recipe correctly and see the results yourself.
*Note: You can make this cake a day or two before the actual day you want to serve. Remember cheesecakes can be frozen for 3 months.*
- 200 grams Graham Cracker Crumbs (2 cups – 12 to 14 full sheets)
- 1/3rd cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter (115 gram or 8 tablespoons)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 15-gram confectioners sugar (2 tablespoons)
- 100 grams granulated sugar ( ½ cup)
- 300 ml heavy whipping cream or heavy cream (1 ¼ cups)
- 60 gram or ¼ cup sour cream
- 680 grams softened full fat cream cheese
Instructions For No-Bake Cheesecake
- To make the crust, take a bowl, add Graham cracker crumbs, dark brown sugar and melted unsalted butter.
- Now mix the ingredients thoroughly as they bind together.
- Take a 9-inch springform pan that is very tightly packed, so that the crust doesn’t fall apart while cutting the cake.
- Now pour the mixture into the pan and settle the bottom and the sides with a measuring cup. So that it sits down perfectly in the pan. Now, freeze it for 20-30 minutes till you make the filling.
- Take another bowl and add heavy cream to it. Use a hand mixer for 4-5 minutes from medium to high to stiff the cream.
- Again take another bowl, add granulated sugar and cream cheese to it and beat it with a hand mixer until the texture is smooth and creamy. Now with the help of a rubber spatula, clean the sides and bring the whole mixture together.
- Now, add vanilla extract, sour cream, confectioners sugar and lemon juice to it. Beat it for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Now, with the help of a spatula or hand mixer at low speed, mix the heavy cream mixture with the cream cheese mixture. There should not be any air, and it should be combined smoothly. Fold them until the mixture looks one.
- Take the pan out of the freezer and add the filling to it.
- Now, cover it with plastic wrap or aluminium foil and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 6-8 hours. You can leave it for 2 days as well. But if you want to see the best crust then leaving it overnight for 12 hours will be a better option.
- As the cake is completed, take it out of the refrigerator and use a sharp knife to remove the frozen crust from the rim so that as you open the springform, the crust settles and it does not loosen up.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the cake and serve it with the toppings you want.
- Voila! The cake is ready.
So, you see how easy it is to make the no-bake cheesecake. As it is a refrigerated cake, it might take longer to come out smooth but, it would be one of the yummiest cakes to devour. Also, when you use it for a feast or occasion, people will likely ask you for its recipe. As I have tried and tested and everyone has appreciated the creamy texture and the way it melts down in the mouth. Try it yourself; you will not regret it!