Imagine the time when you bought yourself a new mobile phone but faced problems in syncing the contacts in your new handset. This is not just your problem but many users have claimed to face this issue saying that how their incomplete data was transferred, or how many contacts were missing. When you sync Outlook contacts to Windows phone, you need to take care of all the attributes and fields. Since these details are important and even a single bit of data is altered, the contact can be completely useless for you.
In this blog, we are going to explain to you the best method to make this transition happen.
Expert Method to Sync Outlook Contacts to Windows Phone
Before jumping to other methods, we shall read about the smart solution. This method allows you to sync even the corrupt contact files. First, you will have to export your contacts to a format supported by Windows phone. The PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter software can export Outlook to vCard, CSV, and seven other formats. It provides multiple other benefits such as:
1. Syncs orphaned, corrupted, password-protected contacts.2. Can convert multiple contacts in a single attempt.3. Quickly scans the contacts before adding them to the tool.4. Supports all versions of MS Outlook and Windows.5. Can create an individual or a single file for all contacts.Preserves folder hierarchy and maintains data integrity.
Steps to Sync Outlook Contacts to Windows Phone
1. Download and install PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter software. Add contact file(s) or folder to it to sync.
2. The tool will now scan the contacts before adding them to the software.
3. Now, it will provide you a preview of all contacts along with their details.
4. Choose the destination format, location, and hit the export button.
Manually Sync Outlook Contacts to Windows Phone
1. Download ‘Microsoft Office Outlook Hotmail Connector’ which will export contacts from MS Outlook.2. Next, set up this tool with easy to follow instructions on the system.3. Run MS Outlook, click on ‘Outlook Connector’ and choose ‘Add a new account’, and input the credentials of your Windows live account.4. This process can be different in other Outlook versions. But all you have to do is work with the Outlook Connector and add your Windows live account.5. Click on Contacts to complete the process.
Done! As you can see, there are two ways to sync Outlook contacts to Windows phone. Both manual and expert methods give you similar results but the manual method is very complex. Many users complain about not getting the results even after wasting time in doing it.
In this blog, we have explained a manual and a smart way to sync Outlook contacts to Windows phone. As already stated, you can do this by following either of the procedures. However, the manual method is very lengthy. The tool that we recommend here is the most preferred tool of business professionals since it provides multiple benefits. It is comparatively much easier to use and makes sure it provides you the best of results.