The EML file is in a simple text format that is saved by many types of email clients such as Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express, etc. But it cannot be opened directly in Outlook due to which users need to change it. Here, we will follow both the methods by which you can change the data in EML to Outlook.
Reasons for exporting EML to Outlook
As modern development is happening, people have started converting data in the craving for more developed and simple facilities. In this case, Outlook is the most popular because it is as easy to use as it is easy to access data through it, that is, you can access your data from anywhere through the Outlook Mobile App. Secondly, it also has the facility of Exchange Server which protects data and prevents unauthorized access.
By which method is this conversion easier?
The method and solution of converting different types of data vary. But third-party solutions are used more often than manuals. Therefore, for single or few MB data, only the manual method should be used first. If the result is not as suitable as you want, then the third-party tool is the most appropriate.
EML to PST Conversion – Free & Paid Method
Both the methods are explained below, user can easily convert data by any one method. However, the manual method has its own drawbacks that are likely to be encountered with a single mailbox or a few MB of data.
Convert EML to PST by manual method
If you are ready to try the manual method then you can follow the steps given below.
- Install Windows Live Mail on the same system as Outlook.
- Now export all .eml files to Windows Live Mail by drag n drop method.
- Go to File Menu >> Click on Import >> Select Import messages
- Browse the EML file and import the data
- Open Outlook and go to Windows Live Mail again – File tab – Click Export then Export Message
- Select the Microsoft Exchange option.
- Now choose the individual folder which you want to convert or select all folders then click on the OK & Continue button.
Direct Method of EML to PST conversion
If you want to open EML data in Outlook, one of its many methods is a straightforward one. The success guarantee in this method shows that even a novice can convert data through it.
First of all, choose a reliable solution such as the MailsDaddy EML to PST converter and installed it on the Windows system. This GUI solution has various features and conversion that provides 100% secure result in PST, EMLX, HTML, MSG, RTF & MHTML format. To perform EML to PST conversion, follow the steps given below.
- Launch EML Conversion and click on the browse button
- After adding a data file, the user can migrate EML data in bulk and selective form.
- For bulk click on the Export button
- For selective conversion, press search email and choose different criteria to export important emails.
- Select all mailboxes (for bulk) in the right side pane >> Choose PST file format and browse the destination to save >>Now hit on Export button.
Now the migration process of EML for Outlook PST has started. According to the mailbox size, the user will have to wait a few minutes. After this, you can open and export data in any version of Outlook, such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
Through this post, you will be able to easily convert EML to PST. Finally, I would like to say that the manual method is good, but due to lack of efficiency, a third-party solution is a successful tool for secure conversion. You can also check its efficiency by trying the free version.