3 Ways to Recover Deleted Folder in Outlook
You landed on this blog because you have lost your very important Outlook folder. And now you are looking for all possible ways to recover deleted folder in Outlook. Well, don’t you worry! In this blog, I am going to tell your 3 solutions to how to restore Outlook folders. Two of them will be manual solutions. And if your case needs an extra efficient solution. Then, I will be talking about a very effective tool. That will surely help you to recover your deleted folder in Outlook 2019 and all the below versions. I hope you find a suitable solution for reading this blog.
- Solution 1 How to Restore Outlook Folder From Deleted Items / Trash Folder
- Solution 2 Recover Deleted Folder in Outlook From Server
- Solution 3 Efficient And Effective Tool to Recover Deleted Folder in Outlook
How to Restore Outlook Folder From Deleted Items / Trash Folder
In this section, I will tell you how to restore the Outlook folder. All the soft-deleted items in Outlook go to Deleted Items or Trash folder.
Follow these steps to restore Outlook folders from Deleted Items / Trash folder:
- In MS Outlook, click Deleted Items / Trash folder in the email folder list.
- Right-click on the folder you want to restore.
- Then press Move >> click Other Folder >> Inbox or any other location
- Finally, click OK
Recover Deleted Folder in Outlook From Server
If your folder is not present any of the above-mentioned folders. Then, you need to check Recover Deleted Items From Server folder. It is like a secret folder that stores permanently deleted Outlook items for some days. This folder has its retention period (by default, it is 14 days period). Which means, it will store data for a defined period. So if you have lost your Outlook folder under that retention period. Then, that permanently deleted folder must be in Recover Deleted Items From Server.
Steps to restore deleted folder from Recover Deleted Items From Server folder:
- Click Deleted Items are given in the email folder list
- Select Home >> Click Recover Deleted Items From Server
- Select the folder you want to recover >> Click Restore Selected Items
- Lastly, click OK
NOTE: If you find Recover Deleted Items From Server is grayed out. Then, your Outlook account does not have an Exchange Server support.
Efficient And Effective Tool to Recover Deleted Folder in Outlook
If all the manual solutions have not worked out for you. Then, in this case, you have to recover the deleted folder in Outlook using a software. And the leading software which can effortlessly recover Outlook folders is Outlook Deleted Items Recovery. It is an eminent tool provided by acclaimed data recovery company SysTools.
Outlook Deleted Items Recovery is a powerful software that performs RAW scans. What it does actually, it scans your Outlook files bit per bit. Because of its high functionalities, it is very easy to recover permanently deleted items in Outlook.
Here are some of the amazing features of this tool:
- It recovers deleted Outlook data from PST / OST / BAK files.
- It can recover emails, calendars, contacts, folders, tasks, notes, journals.
- You can export recovered data to Office 365.
- It exports recovered to various formats like PST, PDF, MSG, EML, HTML.
- Capable to remove SMIME & OpenPGP email encryption.
- Preview all Outlook items where deleted items will be red color.
- It recovers all Outlook folders while maintaining folder hierarchy.
- It supports all the Outlook versions – 2019, 2016, 2013, 210, 2007, 2002 & 2000.
It can recover the deleted folder- Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Deleted Items and all the user-created folders.
I hope after reading this blog, you will be able to recover the deleted folder in Outlook. As I have mentioned three ways to how to restore Outlook folders. Manually you can search Deleted Items or Trash folder. Restore deleted items in Outlook from this folder. But remember you can only restore items that were present in your Outlook. Not the whole folder itself.
If you can’t find your folders there, you can search Recover Deleted Items From the Server folder.
However, this option is available only if you have server support.
You can try an automated solution to recover deleted folder in Outlook. And nothing is prominent than Outlook Deleted Items Recovery.