Maldives established itself as one of the most favoured destinations in recent times. Every year, thousands of people visit the place to enjoy a peaceful family time or a romantic honeymoon. No wonder the need for the 10 best luxury resorts in Maldives keeps on rising.
Are you planning to visit the Maldives shortly? Besides knowing about the 10 best water villas in Maldives, you must have a detailed idea before stepping into some foreign land. The following information will come in handy for preparing you before your much-anticipated trip to Maldives.
- Choose Resorts Close to Male
- Often people have to sit for long hours at the seaplane airport to fulfil their travelling schedules. This naturally happens when their hotels are far from the male airport. Here, booking one of the 10 best luxury All-inclusive resorts in the Maldives near Male can help you minimize the time from four hours to 15 or 20 minutes maximum.
- Seaplane costs aren’t included always
- When you book your resort in Maldives, look for all the inclusions that come along with the package. Not all the resorts offer seaplane rides or boat rides in their all-inclusive deals. Being careful about this detail will help you prepare your finances.
- Your Budget Depends on the Season
- Just like any other holiday destination, Maldives has its peak season as well as off-season. During peak season, the prices are relatively higher which pushes your budget towards more expenditure. May to October is deemed the best month to visit the Maldives. Though it is the rainy season, the resorts and travel companies launch amazing offers.
- Give All-inclusive Resorts a Priority
- Always try to choose among the 10 Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts In Maldives owing to the ease and never-ending services. An all-inclusive resort will offer you the most comfortable stay, where you can get your hands on delicious food and fascinating amenities. The stay will be a luxurious one for you to remember for a long time.
- Water sports might be costly everywhere
- Water sports in the Maldives are always costly as the major income comes from water-based activities and services. Numerous resorts offer water sports like kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boating, canoeing, etc, in their all-inclusive deals. They also offer other activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, etc, that require extra finances for enjoying.
- Resorts might have their Own Time
- Before travelling to Maldives, one must be aware of the time difference between the countries. Under normal circumstances, Maldives remain 30 minutes after Indian Standard Time. However, numerous resorts have an extra hour or an hour and a half, which gives more sun to the tourists, and allows them more relaxing time.
- Do Not Overload Your Packing
- Try to avert excessive clothes while packing for your trip to Maldives. Maldives has pleasant weather where a few shirts, kaftans, swimsuits, goggles, hats, sandals, etc. Do not forget to carry a high-SPF sunscreen to save yourself from the steaming rays of the sun.
- Do not Carry Everything You Wish To
- Before travelling to Maldives, you must consider their state religion, i.e. Islam. Thus, according to their country’s rules, you cannot carry a few items like pork, alcohol, idols and books of religious worship.
- Beach Villas Can be a Better Option than Water Villas
- Travellers and tourists often get enticed by the idea of residing in one of the 10 Best Romantic Beach Pool Villas In Maldives. While it might be a luxurious option to have a swimming pool connected to your room, beaches can be equally relaxing. Especially families can find more solace with their children and loved ones when they get to enjoy themselves at the beach. Moreover, what can be more relaxing and loving than enjoying the setting sun with your loved ones?
- Kids are Not Allowed In Every Resort
- Maldives houses some of the best resorts that offer supreme luxury and utmost privacy. However, people travelling with their kids have to be more informative and selective about their resort choices. Some resorts are specifically for adults owing to their setting and bar the presence of children. Thus, parents have to choose resorts that allow a safe environment for children.
- Health Checks
- After the COVID-19 pandemic, the Maldives authority as well as the resorts’ management take utmost care about averting any untoward health condition. Thus, they might seek updated health reports, and test results for COVID-19 or another communicable disease to keep the islands safe from diseases. Thus, you should carry all the necessary reports.
- Added benefits
- Some resorts offer complementary services to their visitors if they stay for three days or more. Under such circumstances, they might offer a cruise, movie night, or a memorable dinner.
Be careful and do everything that makes your Maldives trip a memorable one. The deep blue ocean awaits you!