The education system of India is so vast that it caters to all your needs and students don’t even need to leave their jobs to pursue courses like MBA and PGDM.
Distance education has tremendously deep roots in our education system and courses like distance & Online MBA is one of the most trending courses in India as universities now provide both online lectures and virtual job fairs.
Henceforth, working professionals can get both degrees and a better opportunity to work. The idea of a distance learning MBA degree program is so enthralling because students can get both work experience and a degree at the same time.
There are plenty of famous universities in the management domain like NMIMS and Symbiosis that help in the holistic development of students in getting a stable career in the management domain.
Top 6 Benefits of Pursuing an MBA In the Distance & Online Mode
1. Flexibility in learning: Distance courses are famous because of their flexibility which means distance courses provide you enough leverage to attend classes at your own convenience.Students can attend classes whenever they want to and from anywhere. There are plenty of management universities that are providing distance MBA and have well-established online platforms where they post all the study material, lectures, and other important information.
Distance education also gives you extra time to clear the exams, for instance, distance MBA is a 2-year course but distance students get the maximum time period of 4 years to clear all the examinations.
2. The Benefit of Experience: Students with a distance MBA get the advantage of job experience as they can continue job along with their classes. Management is all about the application of theoretical concepts and here you have the chance to upskill yourself by using the theoretical concepts of books in your real life.
3. Earning with Learning: There are plenty of students who leave their studies after graduation in order to support their families. But, you don’t need to compromise with your life and career when you can choose both your earning and learning. Universities like Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) and Symbiosis provide management courses or distance MBA with different specializations along with impeccable educational services.
Although, distance MBA is designed to provide management degrees to students without even attending offline classes students get the option of offline classes on weekends. Students can clear their doubts and understand the concepts with the help of classes on weekends and online chat forums and live lectures.
4. Affordable Course: The major benefit of distance education is that it is under the budget of half of the population as it has been designed to make education accessible even to the lower strata of society. The academic fees of regular MBA courses are exceptionally high and not everyone can afford this but this doesn’t mean that you need to drop your plans.
Distance education is an alternative to traditional education with some exceptional benefits. However, students can easily get enrolled into the course distance MBA because of its less fees and the degree has equal value as the regular MBA degree.
5. Exposure to New Technologies: As you all know that the blend of online and distance education has changed the entire scenario of distance learning. Earlier, students couldn’t attend classes and were compelled to study on their own. But now universities provide live lectures, recorded lectures, and also online study materials.
In order to follow the curriculum online students need to operate the digital platforms and modules of universities and it helps them in getting experience of new technologies and modern digital platforms to communicate. Apart from attending lectures, students also get to attend various events and placement drives that help them in communicating with alumni, recruiters, and other professionals.
6. The Benefit of Networking: Now you might be thinking that networking is just not possible in distance education or I have written something wrong. I haven’t written something wrong because networking is actually possible in distance MBA courses. There are management universities that help students in connecting with scholars, alumni, and expert faculty with the help of their personal apps or with the help of other meeting apps like zoom, google meet, etc. On the other hand, students get the chance to network outside the classes as they get enough time to work and make connections in corporations.
Popular Colleges or Universities for Distance MBADistance MBA is one of the most popular distance courses in India and there are plenty of famous universities that are providing recognized distance MBA courses with different specializations.
- NMIMS University
- Symbiosis University
- Chandigarh University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- IMT University
- Sri Venkateshwara University
- JECRC University
- Amity University
Popular Specializations of Distance MBA
MBA or Master of Business Administration comes with different specializations to provide a deep understanding of the fundamentals of management of different domains. Working professionals can choose any distance MBA specialization either to make a shift in their career or to get a promotion. Here is the list of some major distance MBA specialization:
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- MBA in International Trade Management
- MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management
Distance MBA is a specially designed course to improve the skills of working professionals so that they can get exposed to more career options. Universities design the curriculum of distance MBA by keeping in mind the dynamic environment of the industry.
Students need not leave their jobs to get the degree of distance MBA and they can easily enhance their management skills with the help of the dynamic curriculum of the course plus the valuable degree.