Microsoft SQL Server has always been a priority amongst all users for storing and accessing the data. As we all know, SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, and other versions save the data in MDF file format. Thus, it becomes difficult to open and extract data from the MDF file without SQL Server environment. In order to address this problem, this blog will talk about the best solution to this trouble.
Hello there, currently I am working in a company and having some crucial data in .mdf file which I need to access on an urgent basis but now, the problem is I am not having Microsoft SQL Server installed on my system. Can anyone suggest to me an efficient method to overcome this situation? Thanks in Advance!!
If you are also such a user who is finding a reliable solution for the same. Then this is the corrupt write-up for you. Read the complete post and find how to do that.
Flexible Solution to Open MDF File Without SQL Server
There is no manual method by which you can open and view database files without SQL Server. In this case, users are always suggested to go for a professional solution like SQL Recovery tool. This application not only helps users to view healthy database files but also lets users open corrupted and damaged MDF files even without SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, installation. It allows users to preview all the data items like tables, views, functions, triggers, etc. without any error. Moreover, the tool can recover permanently deleted database objects and shows them in red color. In addition to this, it is designed in such a way that there is no file size limitation associated with it for scanning and viewing the data of the .mdf file. This is what you need to do to Open MDF File Without SQL Server
Step 1: Launch the tool in your local System.
Step 2: Click on Open to add the MDF file into the tool.
Step 3: Select a scan mode as per the level of MDF corruption and then choose the Server version also.
Step 4: Once the scanning process is completed, the tool shows the preview of the data including the deleted ones.
Step 5: If you want to save the data, click on the Export button. The tool offers different export options- SQL Server Database, SQL Compatible scripts, and CSV file format.
Why Choose this Recovery Tool?
This software is the best solution to Open MDF File Without SQL Server. It offers several advanced features to its uses, let’s have a look at them:
- Recover and restore database objects in SQL Server 2019 and other versions
- Shows deleted objects like tables, stored procedures, rules, and other data items in red color.
- Repair corrupt or damaged MDF and NDF database files without backup
- Compatible with all the latest and previous versions of Windows OS and SQL Server.
- No File Size limitation associated to recover SQL database files.
- Export recovered data to the SQL Server Database, SQL compatible Scripts, or CSV Format.
- Recovers both NDF and MDF files of SQL server database without losing a single bit of data.
- Auto-detect the version of SQL Server database files and SQL server name while exporting to a live SQL Server environment.
Well, here we have explained the step-by-step process to open MDF file without SQL server. Using the suggested tool, users can easily get safe and complete results without any consequences. So, if you are the one who wants to do the same, then the article will help you a lot.