Are you looking for a reliable approach to save Excel sheet as PDF on Mac? Or, do you want to turn Excel file into PDF on Mac? Therefore, we are here to solve user’s queries such as How to convert Mac Excel to PDF. In this blog, we will show you how to convert contacts from Excel to PDF format via using the best Mac Excel contacts Converter. Here, we will disclose two main solutions to convert Excel file to PDF on Mac along with its contact details at once.
Why PDF File Over the Excel File
MS Excel is considered as the best file format for storing and managing data like names, contact numbers, email id, etc. Using the Excel program, users can easily create, edit, or save useful information.It makes it easy for the end-users.
The reason to choose PDF file over Excel file is that it lacks standardisation. Excel file does not support contact pictures. Also, PDF file format is a universal file format, which means you can easily share and move the file around without having to worry about any dependency.
#1.Expert Solution to Transfer Mac Excel Contacts to PDF
Try SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter software, which is an automated solution to save Excel sheet as PDF on Mac. The tool provides you the auto-mapping option as well as a manual mapping option. By using the software users can create a single PDF file for each added Excel file. The utility provides you to batch convert Excel file to PDF on Mac. The software export XLSX / XLS contact files to PDF, vCard, MSG, TXT, etc.
In the below section we will discuss the advanced features of the software:
1. Batch Convert Mac Excel to PDF: The tool can convert multiple Excel contacts to PDF format in a single go without any data loss. Users can export unlimited Excel sheets to PDF at once. It provides you the Add File(s) option, by which users can add one or multiple Excel files simultaneously.
2. Column Mapping Option: Users can use the auto-mapping feature, which will map all Excel column of the selected file to the PDF file column. Besides that, users can also select a manual mapping feature option.
3. Suitable with Various Platforms: The Mac Excel Contacts Converter tool renders you to save Excel sheet as PDF on Mac at once. After the migration process, the output files can be easily imported and accessed from multiple applications such as mobile phones, and other email clients.
4. Create Individual PDF File: The tool provides you an option to create a single PDF per file and generate a separate PDF file per each Excel file.
5. Compatible With all Mac OS: Mac Excel Contacts Converter tool supports all the new versions of Mac OS like Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, and all the below versions.
Turn Excel File into PDF File Format On Mac in Easy Steps
In the below section, we will discuss the working of the suggested software. Follow the simple mentioned steps to save Excel sheet as PDF on Mac.
Step 1: Run the tool and click on the Add File(s) option.
Step 2: Then, choose the PDF from the Select Export Type section.
Step 3: Now, pick the destination path by clicking on the Change option.
Step 4: Then, press the Export Button to turn Excel file into PDF
#2.Manual Solution to Convert Excel File to PDF on Mac
We have mentioned a step-by-step process of the free solution. Have a look:
Step 1: Open Excel application on your Mac OS.
Step 2: Click on the File menu option and go to the Save as an option.
Step 3: Now, Choose the PDF from the format option.
Step 4: Then, press the Save button to save Excel sheet as PDF on Mac.
The above mentioned manual solution is efficient to convert Excel file to PDF on Mac. But, it does not support the bulk conversion that’s why it takes much time to turn Excel file into PDF. Also, users can’t perform the native solution without an Excel program installation.
In the above blog, we have shared the completed process of both the manual as well as an automated solution. As we mentioned above, the manual solution can’t turn Excel file into PDF in bulk at once. Therefore, we have also discussed the expert solution to save Excel sheet as PDF on Mac. The tool comes up with its demo version that converts 10 contacts / Excel files to PDF.