After doing a profound search on the internet, I have found that many users are facing the problem of finding a solution to convert XLSX files into TXT on Mac. Also, they convert contacts from Excel file to TXT one by one rather than converting them once. So, we came here with this alternative solution to convert XLSX file to TXT. In this article, we will discuss the two main approaches to convert Mac Excel contacts to TXT format with ease.
Solutions to Convert Contacts From XLSX File to TXT Format
There are mainly two methods to convert Excel files to TXT file format. In the upcoming sections, we will discuss quick and efficient ways to convert data from an Excel file to TXT format.
An Alternative Solution to Batch Convert XLSX to TXT Format
SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter is the software that can easily convert XLSX files into TXT on Mac. It is an error-free solution for the Excel to TXT conversion without any hassle. The tool allows you to add unlimited XLSX files and convert all of them into TXT format in a single go. Also, the utility provides a mapping option, by this option, users can easily export the mapped contacts. Moreover, the software is compatible with the latest versions of Mac OS X and the below version. Some of the best features of this software mentioned below. Have a look:
Key Features of the Mac Excel Contacts Converter Tool
- The tool provides the Add File(s) option. By using this option, users can easily add single or multiple Excel files at once and convert them into TXT format.
- It allows you to convert unlimited Excel files to TXT with its entire formatting without losing any kind of data.
- User scan convert XLSX file to TXT on Mac with or without column mapping.One can use the enable mapping option to map the Excel column with the TXT column.
- The software can convert XLSX files into TXT on Mac easily along with all the contacts fields. After the conversion, the resultant TXT files can be easily imported into various platforms.
- It supports the latest version of Mac OS X and the below version. The software can be easily installed in all the latest versions of Mac OS.
Working of the Tool
You can batch convert XLSX to TXT format in 4 simple steps with the best Mac Excel Contacts Converter.
Step 1: Run the Tool and click on the Add File(s) option.
Step 2: Choose the TXT file format.
Step 3: Then, press the Change button to select the destination path to save the resultant file.
Step 4: At last, hit the Export button.
Manual Method to Convert XLSX File to TXT
There is also a manual solution to convert XLSX files into TXT on Mac. So,in the upcoming section, we will discuss the steps of the native process.
1. Select all the XLSX / XLS files and open them to the Mac Excel program.
2. Click on the File menu << Save as an.
3. Select the TXT file format by clicking the Format button.
4. Then, press the Save button to save the Excel files to TXT format.
The native method is not compatible to batch convert XLSX to TXT format at once. Also, it can’t convert XLSX file to TXT with its entire formatting.
The Excel to TXT file conversion is not an easy task, but with the Mac Excel Contacts Converter, it becomes easy. The tool allows you to convert XLSX files into TXT format on Mac in bulk along with its contact fields. The software has easy to use interface that can use both technical or novice users without any technical guidance.