Online FlowerDelivery In Philippines – Why & When Should You Order?
Flowergifting has a rich historical heritage that spreads its roots toseveral parts of the world including Egypt, China, Greece, Rome, etc.While in Greek mythology flowers represent Gods and Goddesses, Europeand Turkey were one of the first civilizations that started assigningsymbolism behind gifting a few types of flowers. During the Victorianera, expressing emotions with words wasn’t considered to beappropriate. Suitors often sent elegant bouquets to potential loveinterests in order to get their attention. Women at that time, andeven today appreciated the modest gift, which represents everythingone needs to start a romantic relationship. Flowers are a symbol ofnew beginnings, adoration, respect, and gratitude, which is why thecustom of pursuing one’s love interest with bouquets is stillconsidered appropriate in cultures like the Philippines. Flowerdelivery in Philippines is a popular service because a majorpart of the population comprises youngsters. The hardworkingFilipinos have modernized significantly but they are still connectedto their roots and prefer courting in the traditional ways. This iswhy sending flowers to a beloved or a potential love interest holdsso much importance in their culture.
Now, if you are thinkingabout sendingflowers to Philippines as you are away from loved ones,trying to fulfill your dreams and aspirations then you might bewondering how much time it will take. If yes, then you should knowthat it can take a couple of days to deliver international orders. Ifyou are delivering from one city to another or are even opting forlocal delivery, then ordering a day ahead will work. However, pleasenote that the estimated time required to process a flower deliveryorder may differ, as per the time required to source the type ofbouquet you have ordered. For instance, if you ordered a bunch ofrare orchids that an online florist in Philippines offersonly on special requests then consider placing an order at least aweek ahead of the occasion. Sometimes sourcing rare flowers can beproblematic because they perish in a short span of time. Flowerswon’t stay fresh enough for gifting purposes for long, which is whysourcing them often becomes problematic for florists, especially whenthey are not grown locally. Here are a few more reasons why youshould order prior to the delivery date.
- Firstly, if youorder at least a day before the due delivery date, it will bedelivered timely. Flower shops in Philippines andalmost any part of the world require time to streamline the deliveryprocess. Whether you are ordering from an online business or aphysical store, ordering at least a day before is certainly a greatidea.
- Another reason tonot place a same-day order is the fact that your florist might nothave a delivery agent available. Whether it is a small floristin Philippines or an international online business, theyhave finite resources to fulfill orders. Same-day deliveries can bechallenging for them because the delivery agents will most probablybe busy with other orders.
- There are infinitenumbers of glitches that can surface if you place an orderfor flower delivery in Philippines, some you mayunderstand and some you may find perplexing. These are the mattersthat only professionals who operate in the supply chain domain willunderstand. However, whether you understand or not, your floristwill have to deal with them. In this case, time is a crucial factorbecause with more time in hand the flower shop can still ensuretimely delivery. On the contrary, if you are placing an online oroffline order for same-day delivery, the florist will have less timeto get past minor and major hiccups.
- Ordering in advanceis recommended when you are placing an order with any of the onlinegift and flower shops in the Philippines. Most of theseonline stores operate remotely, so despite being efficient, theyrequire some amount of time to streamline the delivery process.Ordering a few days before a special occasion saves you from hassleslike your order being canceled.
Perks Of Ordering OnlineFor Flower Delivery In Philippines
- Whether you areworking in your office or are busy with a personal engagement,technology and online businesses have made life so much simpler, asyou can get anything delivered within a few clicks on yoursmartphone. Gone are the days when we had to hunt down stores closeto our neighborhood, so we can get flowers and gifts for specialoccasions. As the business world expands to cover the World Wide Weband shrinks at the same time to fit your palm, you can convenientlyplace an order to send flowers to Philippines online.
- Online flowerdelivery websites have bouquets categorized as per occasion. You canscroll through these categories to find something that you like andis also occasion-appropriate. An offline business seldom offers thiskind of convenience, which is why online flower delivery inPhilippines and the rest of the world is gaining quite alot of popularity.
- You may not believethis but you can buy fresh flowers from online businesses. Yourlocal florist might have some dead stock that he will try to sellyou but online businesses usually don’t do that. They contactsuppliers for the requirement, as soon as you place an order. Thisway they can deliver fresh and fragrant bouquets most of the time.However, the quality of the bouquets also depends on whether yourflower delivery service provider is credible or not. So be carefulwhile ordering online and pick an online store that has good reviewsand recommendations.
Ordering from an onlinestore is convenient, quick, and reliable if you place an order from awell-known business. However, a lot of times we feel motivated toshop locally from our age-old flower shops in Philippines.This is because we wish to promote small businesses and ordering froman online business seems like putting money in the pockets of thegreedy commercial realm. However, even if you are ordering online,you can help small businesses and suppliers who work with severalonline stores. This is because, in most cases, they get a fair pricefor their hard work. Today, businesses are understanding theirresponsibility towards society, and are helping small-scale suppliersin numerous ways. So even if you send a bouquet via an online store,chances are that you are indirectly helping a hardworking small-scaleflower vendor.