With the advancement in science and technology, many procedures that were earlier thought to be impossible are now being performed with utmost perfection. One of such procedures is the process of In Vitro Fertilisation. There are many people who have a problem in conceiving opt for this process. It helps with fertility while preventing genetic problems of various kinds. It helps inaccessible and adequate fertilization. Professionals in this field assist couples in properly conceiving their children. IVF success rate has been increasing over the years continuously. If you have any problems conceiving a child, you can visit one of the best IVF center in Jaipur.
IN VITRO FERTILIZATION
For reproduction, IVF is one of the most influential and advanced procedures and conceiving technology. The process involves using your eggs and fusing them with your partner’s sperm to develop an embryo. Alternatively, sperm can also be provided by anonymous or well-known sperm donors. Also, this process can be done for eggs. In some exceptional cases, a woman having an embryo implanted in the uterus can also be used. This woman is commonly called a gestational carrier who does not have any biological connection with the child. The technique of IVF was first used a long time back. The success rate of IVF first time was shallow. IVF success rates have grown incredibly now.
WHY IS IVF DONE?
In Vitro Fertilisation is a process done when there is an issue related to fertility in you or your partner. It may also be done to conceive effectively in case of old age. It may also be done because of genetic problems related to fertility. What is the success rate of IVF? It is one of the questions most couples ponder upon. Well, the answer is that the IVF success rate depends upon the age of the lady. IVF can also be done if your partner is suffering from the following conditions:
- BLOCKAGE OR DAMAGE IN FALLOPIAN TUBE
- When the fallopian tube suffers damage, the egg finds it challenging to travel to the uterus, and hence, the whole process of pregnancy gets harder.
- IRREGULARITIES IN OVULATION
- In some people, the ovulation process is irregular and infrequent or might also be completely absent. So there happens to be less availability of eggs for a proper pregnancy.
- IMPAIRED SPERM PRODUCTION
- in some cases, there is hugely less production of sperm which makes the process of fertilization almost impossible. Poor sperm mobility contributes to it.
- GENETIC PROBLEMS
- If there is any genetic disorder that you or your partner are probable to pass to your child, then using IVF, you can have a child without the risk of inherited genetic problems.
THE PROCESS OF IVF
The process of IVF involves many steps to complete successfully. The IVF success rate is one of the questions which comes to mind every time we think of the process. If the person of the age of 35 can do the IVF treatment then the success rate is usually 41 to 43 per cent. IVF success rates by age go on decreasing as the age increases. Although, the process remains the same.
The doctor monitors the release of eggs and retrieves them at the correct time. • Firstly, the female is made to consume fertility drugs so that several eggs are released and can be retrieved. The increased number of eggs will increase the IVF success rate and the chance of viable pregnancy.
• After that, a process called follicular aspiration takes place by giving anaesthesia to the lady. The doctor takes out the eggs from the ovary using ultrasound waves and a needle.
• After that, the male partner gives a semen sample used to fertilize the egg to form an embryo.
• The embryo is then the culture in a suitable medium so that it divides and grows healthy. Doctors monitor this growth and test the embryo for genetic diseases. IVF success rate depends on the embryo’s health.
• The next and last step of the process is the embryo’s transfer to the female’s uterus. When the embryo looks big enough for the implant then it is transferred to the uterus. Once implanted into the uterus, the embryo gets implanted in 6 to 7 days, and pregnancy is confirmed.
IVF SUCCESS RATE
IVF success rate totally depends on the age of the female partner. Even if it is natural pregnancy, the age of the woman has always been an essential factor. It has been observed that younger women in age have a higher chance of getting a successful IVF. The IVF success rates by age go on decreasing as the age of the women increases. When the process was new, the success rate of IVF first time was shallow.
• IVF SUCCESS RATES IN INDIA
As we all know that women of the age group 20 to 30 are the most fertile. Are women of this age group having plenty of eggs that can be used for fertilization and creation of a viable embryo. IVF success rates under 35 years of age are much higher than the women over 35 years of age who are going through the treatment. The IVF success rate for women below 35 years of age is close to 35%, while for those above the age of 35, the IVF success rate decreases to 20%.
THE FINAL SAY
To conclude, we can say that IVF is a safe and effective procedure when performed by a skilled professional. This process can help you with pregnancy-related problems. If you are wondering what IVF success rate is, then the answer is that IVF success rates by age are different. If we talk about IVF success rate then it totally depends on the individuals. We have given you a detailed explanation of the process of IVF. It is always suggested to do Extreme care of yourself or a person who is going through IVF treatment.