AirPods are so convenient and they are the best invention ever. They are comfortable, have the best sound quality, and most importantly they are so handy while traveling.
But there are times when users face problems of “Why is one airpod louder than the other?” or left airpod not working or when users need to be left airpod replacement.
There can be many reasons why a user faces these issues such as:
- It can be due to issues in software or hardware problems.
- Other reasons can be an audio balance, connectivity glitch or
- The airpod got broken or damaged or scratched.
- Another reason is when the “Audio Balance” on the iPhone is set on the left side, making it louder than the right side of the airpod.
(These things can happen when there is excess clutter present on the inner side of the AirPods. The mess normally presents on the AirPods such as dirt, dust, earwax, sweat collected, etc.)
It is advisable to keep the AirPods clean and keep ears clean as well regularly.
Meanwhile, users can take a glance at the Ways to fix Airpods when they face issues of “Why is one airpod louder than the other?” or left airpod not working, or when users need to be left airpod replacement.
The methods are:
- Users must always keep their Airpods clean, well not just them all technical equipment should be maintained properly, and also check manuals to know the proper ways to clean the equipment as they are required to clean differently.
If they are not cleaned on a timely basis, it can affect the software and hardware of the device and can cause internal damage due to improper maintenance. Use the cloth provided by the company itself to clean it after reading the instructions.
- Users can try the method of restarting their iPhone as it can fix minor software complications and errors.
Steps to Restart the iPhone:
The steps are simple and easy, just follow them in the order they are mentioned below:
- Users can try to press & hold the power button or the side button or the volume button on the iPhone until the slide to power off slider appears on the display with other options.
- Then users have to swipe the red power icon from left to right to turn off the iPhone.
- Then it would be advisable to wait for a few seconds and then users have to press and hold the power button or the side button again until the Apple logo appears in the center of the display to restart the iPhone.
Other ways to Turn-off the iPhone:
- Users can also turn Off their iPhone from the Settings App or settings icon after scrolling up.
- Once it is opened then users have to tap on the General.
- Then users have to scroll down and then click on the Shutdown button.
- Again swipe the red power icon from left to right as displayed on the screen.
- When the iPhone is plugged into a power source, the iPhone can be turned on again.
- After restarting, users can also try to reset their AirPods as resetting the AirPods can lead to fixing the small issue and complications.
Steps to Reset the AirPods
To reset the AirPods follow the steps given below
- Users have to press and hold the setup button on the back of their Charging case.
- Then release the setup button
- This will reset the user Airpods and then it would be better to connect the Airpods to the device.
- If resetting the Airpods didn’t work then resetting all Settings can also be tried. Improper settings can also be the cause of such issues and it’s better to reset all of them to solve the problem.
- Users can verify that the “Audio Balance” on their iPhone is set to which side of the AirPod.
Steps To check the “Audio Balance” on the iPhone:
Given below are the steps to check the audio balance on the iPhone the users:
- Users have to open the settings on the iPhone and then
- They have to click on the “Accessibility”
- Then they have to select the Audio/Visual
- Users must remember that to set the audio balance to normal, they have to drag the slider displayed on the screen to the center.
Also Read: How to Fix AirPods Connection Failed Error?